Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Ikhana Talent may collect personally identifiable information, such as your: First and Last Name and E-mail Address. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering to receive regular newsletters and communications, (b) entering a contest or participating in a poll, (c) signing up for special offers, (d) sending us email messages, (e) submitting your payment information if ordering or purchasing products or services on the site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to information, services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Ikhana Talent collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Ikhana Talent may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Ikhana Talent and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Ikhana Talent does not sell, rent or lease any information to third parties.
Ikhana Talent may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries or services (e.g., meeting invite links through third party platforms). All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Ikhana Talent, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Ikhana Talent may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Ikhana Talent or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Ikhana Talent; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Ikhana Talent, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Ikhana Talent may keep track of the websites and pages Our users visit within Ikhana Talent, in order to determine what Ikhana Talent services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Ikhana Talent to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Ikhana Talent. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Ikhana Talent website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
· Delete your personal information our records; and
· Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
· Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
· Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
· Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
· Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
· Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adhered to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
· Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
· Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
· Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided information.
Children Under Thirteen
Ikhana Talent does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Ikhana Talent may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, an/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Ikhana Talent or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Ikhana Talent, you may opt out of such communications through the ‘unsubscribe’ option available on all communication or by direct request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Statement
Ikhana Talent welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Ikhana Talent has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Ikhana Talent at email@example.com.
Effective as of January 1, 2020.