Have an upcoming webinar, conference, corporate or team event and looking for a speaker? I provide keynote presentations, moderate and join panels, facilitate workshops and even can serve as conference chair.
Contact me for info on my best talks, workshops and how we can work together!
I love to share my passion at conferences as a speaker, panelist, chairperson or while leading customized workshops on topics in people analytics, talent management, future of work, L&D and HR technology.
I'm always up to something, check out the list of upcoming speaking engagements and other events below!
· Webinar: People Analytics During Times of Uncertainty and Change. Skillate (May 2020).
· Webinar: Solving Business Problems with People Analytics and Employee Listening. Future Workplace (Apr 2020).
· Panel: The People Analytics Specialists: The Who,What, Why and How? People Analytics Future of Work (Mar 2020).
· Presentation: "Don't be Creepy, How to Use Data For Good" . People Analytics Future of Work (Jan/Mar 2020).
· Workshop Facilitator: Workforce Researcher & Data Science Lab. People Analytics Future of Work (Jan/Mar 2020).
· Panel: HR Skills of the Future. People Analytics Future of Work (Jan 2020).
· People Analytics in Action. Future Workplace Network Meeting (Nov 2019).
· Using Artificial Intelligence for HR Facilitator. AI4HR Master Class, Future Workplace Network (Nov 2019).
· 3-Day Intensive Facilitator: People Analytics Academy. People Analytics Future of Work Emerging Leaders Lab (Nov 2019)
· "Possible Solutions - Future of Work." MIT J-WEL Workforce Learning (Oct 2019)
· Conference Chair: People Analytics (Formerly Known as HR Metrics & Analytics). 22nd Annual Conference (Oct 2019)
· Workshop Facilitator: Applying People Analytics Throughout the Entire Employee Life Cycle. IQPC (Sept 2019)"
· Featured speaker: Current & future impact of HR technology. Northern Nevada Strategic HR Conference (Sept 2019)
· People Analytics Future of Work – “Data Science in People Analytics: Where & Why It’s Happening” (Sept 2019)
· People Analytics Future of Work – “People Analytics Careers & Skills of the Future” - Panelist (Sept 2019)
· Talent Management Alliance High Potential & Leadership Development Summit (May 2019)
· From Day One – “How companies can foster bold ideas-and dissenting ones” – Panelist (April 2019)
· People Analytics & Future of Work (Jan 2019) -- “Becoming a Strategic Partner through People Analytics”
· Bay Area People Analytics Meetup – “Women in People Analytics” – Panelist (Dec 2018)
· Cornell University – Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies – Partner Meeting (Oct 2018) – “Digital Talent Transformation”
· Internet of Things Talent Consortium (Sep 2018) -- “Creating a culture for digital success”
· Pluralsight Live Conference (Aug 2018) -- “How to build, grow & transform digital talent in today’s ever-changing world of work”
· Future Workplace Network Meeting (May 2018) -- “Digital Talent Transformation”
· SHRM Executive Network | HR People + Strategy (Apr 2018) -- “Workforce Planning & Mediating Risk”
· People Analytics & Future of Work (Feb 2018) -- “What if You Could Start from Scratch? Exploring the Art of the Possible”
· Innovative Research Interchange | Industrial Research Institute Member Summit (Sept 2017) -- “HR Challenges Faced by Companies Going Digital”
· People Analytics & Future of Work (Jan 2016) -- “A Holistic Approach to Talent Planning & Analytics”
· hiQ | Elevate (Oct 2015) -- “Data Science and the Future of HR Analytics”
· Talent Management Alliance | Agile Workforce Planning & Strategic Analytics Summit (Jun 2015) -- “The Intersection of Integrated Talent Management and Strategic Workforce Planning & Analytics”
· Gateway Analytics Network | The Talent Strategy Summit (Feb 2014) -- “Workforce Capability & Capacity: Getting the right people & enough of them”
· Talent Management Academy | Analytics, Frameworks and Issues in Strategic Implementations (Jun 2011) -- “Workforce Planning & Mediating Risk”
· HR.com | Workforce Planning & Analytics (Dec 2010) -- “Using analytics to identify the critical roles and skills necessary to execute an organization’s business strategy”
· Gateway Management, Inc. | Workforce Planning and Analysis (Sept 2010) -- “Workforce Segmentation & Capacity Planning”
· SPSS an IBM Company: SPSS Directions | The Predictive Analytics Event (Nov 2009) --“Shedding Light on Workforce Planning”
· Personnel Testing Council of Northern California | PTCNC Training Forum (June 2008) -- “Differential Item Functioning: What is it? How to test for it? What to do with it and how that affects adverse impact”